Monday, December 3, 2007

the tom's first blog post


sorry for the delay of game...anything that has been posted to my blog has just been read tonight. I plan on becoming the foremost blogger of the liljenquist family; truly a giant among giants. some of my fav blogs so far are page-by-paige; she's always hooking me up with good coverage, linds and drew; i like to keep up with the featured movies and all the other fun stuff that those newly weds are up to, and of course, sugar; her blog makes me feel like i'm a kid again, i think she should rename her blog "the fountain of youth". hope you have enjoyed my first post. stay tuned cause i'm just getting warmed up.

9 comments:

Lindsay B. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay B. said...

wait..is that girl Steffanie Packer?

Drew said...

The olsen twins are hot

Drew said...

They aren't nearly as gorgeous as my wife Lindsay though.

Lindsay B. said...

nice save drew.

J.C. & Tiana said...

We love the picture you put up with the 1st post that must be your newest myspace woman.

Paige said...

You will get even more coverage if you leave the campus full of Indians and hang out with your Utah girl. Holla.

Gramma Annie said...

It is Tommys blow up girl aka. Lars and the Real Girl. I think it is best if we all go along with it like she is alive...until Tommy lets us know about her funeral. Paige that was a movie GEM! xoxoxsis

Lindsey said...

uh, no shout out for us?? come on T-dawg. What about Team Brah???