Friday, December 7, 2007

A gentleman and a scholar


Our generation, the second greatest generation and/or genX, has had the unique opportunity of watching andre mature from a snot-nosed little tike to an accomplished athlete and one of the worlds most generous benefactors to tennis impoverished youth of the vegas area. I remember i had agassi's shorts (denim with the built in spandex undershorts) but couldn't wear them because the spandex was too baggy. I blame my dad for my skinny legs. fortunately, the shorts looked great on my mom. that lady's got a nice pair of sticks. Tom

8 comments:

Paige said...

Do you still have the shorts with built in spandex? I would love to borrow them. Although I don't think I have a nice set of sticks like your mom. Where'd you get your body from? I got it from my momma! That should be the song that plays on your page...

Lindsay B. said...

tommy, thanks for reminding us all of the great contributions and sacrifices andre agassi has made to this country. he is a true patriot. and denim shorts with hidden spandex are the bomb.com

Gramma Annie said...

Tommy You are going to be a great asset to the blogging world. Nice job! Linds no more enabling he has to WANT to do it himself! xoxoxbiggestenablerintheworld.com xoxosis

Lindsey said...

This brings back bad memories - of how I wanted the Andre Agassi tennirunners for about 5 years in elementary school and NEVER got them. You know, the ones with the flaming tennis ball on the back of the heel? They were the coolest shoes ev.

Sugar said...

tom come back to us

Lindsay B. said...

tom - we need info and a picture of your new lady! perhaps a short bio, recent photo, etc...

Lindsay B. said...

tom - i am dying to see a pic of the puddin' dispenser. you owe us man!

Sugar said...

Tom hearts carly!! woot